Temporary Warehouse Structures | Storage Tents
Shelter industrial structures is large clear span used as temporary or semi-permanent warehouse structures and workshop, on-site offices. Due to its large inner space, forklift and other heavy machineries can moving freely inside the tent. Width spans from 30m to 50m, length can be unlimited by adding 5m long prolongation bays to the tent.
Its main structure is made up of high-tense hollow aluminum alloy and steel components, its adjustable base plate caters to various uneven ground, roof covers are made of the double-faced PVC coating synthetic fiber, which has the best performances in breaking strength, water-proof, black-out, UV-proof, flame retardant (B1 DIN 4102/GB8642), jointed by high-frequency welding craft. Regarding windproof capability, our tent can withstand 80-100km/h wind loading, the design wind pressure is 0.56kn/sqm and wind speed is 30m/s. Walls are available in steel sandwich panel and ABS solid walls. We also provide rolling shuttle doors and aluminum double wing/ single wing doors with related accessories in need for your safe project.
- Available Size: 112mmx203mmx4mm, 166mmx88mmx3mm, 120mmx200mmx4mm, 120mmx250mmx4mm
- Material: Hard Pressed Extruded Aluminum Alloy T6061/T6
- Features: Stainless, Lightweight
- Roof Fabric: 650g/sqm white PVC tarpaulin, 850g/sqm block-out white or 950g/sqm transparent fabric.
- Wall Material: 650g/sqm or 850g/sqm PVC Canvas, Sandwich Panel, ABS Solid Wall, Color Steel Panel.
- Features: Waterproof, UV resistance, Fire Retardant (EU:DIN4102,B1,M2 / US:NFPA701)
Components: Superior Enclosure with hot dip galvanized steel.
|ITEM(M)||WIDTH(M)||EAVE HEIGHT(M)||RIDGE HEIGHT(M)||BAY DISTANCE(M)||Max. Windload|