Temporary Warehouse Building with Sandwich Panel
When you are facing the unexpected growth of your company or seasonal products, temporary warehouse building is your first choice to store your goods. Shelter tent specialized in manufacturing all kinds of clear span structures including temporary storage buildings. The size is available span from 10m to 60m, length is unlimited by 5m bay. Due to the design of clear span, the max space can be used to storage your goods.
We use the sandwich panel which can block out the hot more effectively for the side wall. You can use our temporary warehouse building for storing all kinds of goods including reasonable clothes and product machine. The tent will protect your goods all over the years.
Its main structure is made up of high-tense hollow aluminium alloy and steel components, its adjustable base plate caters to various uneven ground, roof covers is made of the double-faced PVC coating synthetic fiber, which have the best performances in breaking strength, water-proof, black-out, UV-proof, flame retardant (B1 DIN 4102/GB8642), jointed by high-frequency welding craft. Regarding windproof capability, our tent can withstand 80-100km/h wind loading, the design wind pressure is 0.56kn/sqm and wind speed is 30m/s. Walls are available in steel sandwich panel and ABS solid walls. We also provide rolling shuttle doors and aluminum double wing/ single wing doors with related accessories in need for your safe project.
- Available Size: 112mmx203mmx4mm, 166mmx88mmx3mm, 120mmx200mmx4mm, 120mmx250mmx4mm
- Material: Hard Pressed Extruded Aluminum Alloy T6061/T6
- Features: Stainless, Lightweight
- Roof Fabric: 650g/sqm white PVC tarpaulin, 850g/sqm block-out white or 950g/sqm transparent fabric.
- Wall Material: 650g/sqm or 850g/sqm PVC Canvas, Sandwich Panel, ABS Solid Wall, Color Steel Panel.
- Features: Waterproof, UV resistance, Fire Retardant (EU:DIN4102,B1,M2 / US:NFPA701)
Components: Superior Enclosure with hot dip galvanized steel.
|ITEM(M)||WIDTH(M)||EAVE HEIGHT(M)||RIDGE HEIGHT(M)||BAY DISTANCE(M)||Max. Windload|