How to clean tent and its covered fabric? That is a worth thinking question after purchasing. Now more and more event planner, business owners or families are willing to purchase fabric tent to different usages like weddings, backyard party, commercial events or warehouse building and more. If you have bought a clear span tent for long-term using, it is really necessary to learn how to clean tent. Shelter is specialized in fabric tent manufacturing for over 10 years, and we are the expert of tent maintenance also. Now we will show you the suggestion and precautions during cleaning the tent vinyl.
Benefits of PVC Vinyl
Many outdoor tents, namely large commercial event and wedding tents, are now covered by PVC fabric. The PVC coated fabric is easy to weld into a large piece for covering different shape roof. PVC fabric tent is frequently used for any outdoor event or long-life building by its outstanding features: strong, durable, waterproof, all-weather resistance, fire retardant, oil and chemical resistance.
How to Clean Tent – Tent Vinyl Cleaning Instructions
WASHING & SCRUBBING TOOLS
- Spray Bottles
- Wash Mitts or Rags
- Mop and Pail
- Soft Bristle Brush
- Cloth Towels
CLEAN THE FABRIC STEP BY STEP
- Lay the fabric on a clean, flat and stable surface which without any sharp thing. You are not willing to see any scratches on the fabric after cleaning, right? If the surface is not smooth, lay down a piece of used fabric to make a better protection. You know some small stone is not easy to avoid.
- Pay attention in selecting cleaning concentrates. Select the appropriate “Vinyl Safe” cleaner (such as Weak Alkaline Detergent). Cleaning concentrates need to be diluted into regular ration with water. Follow the instruction and dilute into the spray bottles. Don’t over soap, or the fabrics will get harm and become dirty easily after washing.
- Using a mop or soft bristle brush will improve the effectiveness. Mopping can decrease the water and chemicals staying time on the fabric surface. If the fabric gets wet in a long time, the dirt will stay on fabric surface easier.
- Cloth towels will be better in drying the fabric. Cloth towel is the ideal fabric to absorb the water. That is the best way to dry out the fabric in a short time.
- After washing, you’d better hang the tent fabric outdoor or other ventilation areas. Please keep the fabric totally dry before storing (Store into a dry and ventilation place). In addition, putting the fabric under the natural sunlight regularly will make a longer span-life for it.
- If you have any question or other suggestion on PVC fabric cleaning, welcome to have a discussion with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp: +86 139 2885 8552 – Nicole.L
You May Also Like