Fabric Hoop Buildings For Military Base Camp Construction
As you can imagine, joining the army life always means living in the wild or remote area all year round. And all the basic living facilities including soldiers’ sleeping quarters, field hospitals, dining areas, as well as training facilities are mostly erected with modular tent systems.
Comparing to an aluminum clearspan structure that is robust but heavy. And requires heavy machinery for installing a tent in wide width. Shelter has specially developed the lighter and faster-deployed fabric hoop buildings for base camp construction in remote locations.
About Shelter Structured Hoop Fabric Buildings
- Structural type. The tunnel tent is a steel structure connected with hot-dip galvanized components. When it comes to the roof, it is covered with 650g/sqm PVC fabric on the outside. And 280g/sqm PVC fabric is also optional to be installed on the interior layer to cover up the framework.
- Tent size. The tunnel tent is available in 6m or other custom-designed widths. Length can be unlimitedly expanded with the bay distances of 2.4m. And its standard ridge height is 3m.
- Accessories. In order to provide a better living enviornement to soldiers, Shelter also provide accessories such as mech screen windows, lighting, power jack of different voltages, wires to light up the tent.
Multi-purpose Hoop Fabric Building for Humanitarian Relief and Hangar
- Customizable in dimension
Apart from being used for the construction of basic living facilities that including soldier sleeping quarters, dining, and shower area. As well as temporary facilities storage and military vehicle carports. Fabric hoop buildings can be customized in dimension to erect larger and higher space for military fighter hangar.
- Transportable for emergency response
The hoop tents are also widely used as relief shelters for those who are suffering from a disaster. The reason why the hoop shelter is more popular as a military shelter tent is because of its lightweight as well as weather resistance. Furthermore, it can be installed within couple hours and put into service. The more rapid the emergency response is, the more lives could be saved in a disaster.