Aluminum Alloy Frame
SHELTER – Premium Quality Aluminum Alloy
T6061/T6 hard pressed extruded aluminum alloy with hot dip galvanized (>60μm) surface treatment.
- High Hardness (> 250MPA);
- Perfect Function in Weather Resistance
- [windload up to 120km/h (75MPH)];
- Anti-rust, Smooth and Glossy;
- Keep Glossy Appearance from Chemical.
OTHER SUPPLIERS – Low-quality Aluminum Alloy
Low-quality metal with cold dip galvanized surface treatment or without any treatment.
- Low Hardness;
- Bad Performance in Wind Resistance;
- Dark Appearance and Easy
Main Profile Size
SHELTER – Safe Standard Size/Thickness
Each profile specification is designed to undertake related loading capacity. All sizes are precisely treasured.
- Aluminum Thickness is precisely made;
- Profile is with Enforced Ribs;
- Higher Loading Capacity & Wind Resistance.
OTHER SUPPLIERS – Profiles Reduced Thickness
Many factories supply profile with a reduced thickness not same as announced. Most collapse is caused by thin and low-quality alu profile.
- Profile Thickness is Less Than The Promised Size. They Use Less Raw Material (0.2 – 0.4mm Difference);
- Vulnerable to Bad Weather.
SHELTER – Fully Fit Built-in Connector
Shelter’s professional engineers developed our own connecting system. Each part is fully matched and firmly jointed
- Lightweight Stainless Aluminum Joints;
- Grooves and Ribs Fully & Tightly Match;
- Aluminum is Lighter for Easy Transportation and Installation;
OTHER SUPPLIERS – Un-fit Steel Connector
Did you notice the rough & unqualified steel connectors inside the cheap tents?
- Loose Connecting by Unfit Joints;
- Heavy Steel Joints Hard to Install;
- Easy to Get Rusty;
- Less Weight Loading Capacity;
- Heavier for Transportation.
SHELTER – Advanced CNC Equipment
Using cutting-edge production technology computer numerical controlled equipment.
- Accurate CNC aluminum cutting & drilling;
- High precision CNC fabric Cutting.
OTHER SUPPLIERS – Manual Processing
Manual production without high precision. Increased risks of the deviation or errors.
- Result in Mismatched Connectors/Holes;
- Fabric Cover isn’t Suitable for The Frame.
Polish & Rivet
SHELTER – Polishing & Riveting
The Screw Holes are Polished Carefully and Riveted by High-quality Metal Tube.
- Smooth and Safe;
- The Screw can be Tightly Fixed with Rivet.
OTHER SUPPLIERS – Without Riveting
Without any Polishing and Riveting for The Screw Holes.
- Rough, Easy to Hurt Hands;
- The Screws are Easy to be Loosen.
SHELTER – Safe Base Plate
Shelter base plates in all sizes and shapes (with polished round corners) for different size tents.
- Safety Corners Design;
- More Holes/Screws for Stronger Fixation.
OTHER SUPPLIER – Rough & Dangerous Base
To save cost, some factories use a smaller base plate with rough materials without polishing.
- Not Safe & Stable in Windloading;
- Scratch People by The Sharp Corner.
SHELTER – Premium PVC Fabric
Shelter is using high-quality PVC polyester fabric (650g/sqm, 850g/sqm, and 950g/sqm)
- Perfect Performance in UV Resistance and Heat-blocking;
- International Fire Retardant Standard
(US: NFPA 701; EUR: DIN 4102, B1, M2)
- Keep Glossy White Appearance over 5 Years;
- Strong Tear Resistance;
- Anti-mildew and Anti-chemical Corrosion.
OTHER SUPPLIERS – Low Quality Membrane
Using low-quality PVC fabric or other kinds membrane to be the cover fabric.
- Bad Function in UV and Heat Resistance – Melted by Strong Sunlight;
- Without Fire Retardant Standard Certification;
- White Gloss Fade Away and Become Yellow in A Short Time;
- Less Strength and Low Loading Capacity;
- Corroded and Mildew in The Damp Weather.
SHELTER – Effective Drainage System
All Shelter Tents have tensioning devices to tighten roof and sidewall fabric to avoid ponding.
- More Cross Beams on Rooftop;
OTHER SUPPLIERS – Poor Drainage
Roof purlins with the low-density result in ponding fabric roof are loosely and without tightening treatment.
- The Rainwater will Pond on The Rooftop;
- The Fabric will Shake Terribly in Wind an Easy to Break.