20 x 40 x 6.4m (65 x 130 x 21ft) Aircraft Shelter Used as Maintenance Canopy
Shelter offered our airplane hangar with 6.4m height for temporary maintenance center for aviation manufacturer. Classic “A” frame structures with clear span design allow the whole interior space for the parking and other maintenance facilities arrangement flexible.
Most of the airplane maintenance center need a building which is in waterproof, rapid erected, portable function. Shelter’s hangar structures are designed into the modular system allows the building in fast installation, extended and dismantle.
Also, we manufacturer our TFS (tension fabric structure) series for the Mozambique Ministry of Defense in 2014.
What makes our Aircraft Shelter in Reliable Quality
- All of our aircraft canopies is made by hard-pressed aluminum alloy frame. Such kind of material has the perfect performance in anti-rust, glossy appearance by the hot galvanized top coat.
- The covered membrane in SHELTER is totally waterproof, UV-resistance, and meeting the international standard fire retardant [DIN 4102, B1, M2 (EUR) and NFPA 701 (US)].
- Build up the hangar tent in flexible fixation method depends on the different surface. We provide the suitable building solution for you according to the location climate. Our aviation shelter can be stable in 120km/h (75MPH) strong wind.
- Also, we provide considerate after-sale service including components maintenance and membrane replacement.
- Available Size: 112mmx203mmx4mm, 166mmx88mmx3mm, 120mmx200mmx4mm, 120mmx250mmx4mm
- Material: Hard Pressed Extruded Aluminum Alloy T6061/T6
- Features: Stainless, Lightweight
- Roof Fabric: 650g/sqm white PVC tarpaulin, 850g/sqm block-out white or 950g/sqm transparent fabric.
- Wall Material: 650g/sqm or 850g/sqm PVC Canvas, Sandwich Panel, ABS Solid Wall, Color Steel Panel.
- Features: Waterproof, UV resistance, Fire Retardant (EU:DIN4102,B1,M2 / US:NFPA701)
Components: Superior Enclosure with hot dip galvanized steel.
|ITEM(M)||WIDTH(M)||EAVE HEIGHT(M)||RIDGE HEIGHT(M)||BAY DISTANCE(M)||Max. Windload|